JA Solar – JAM72S10 410 Watt Solar Panel – Mono Percium
Assembled using high-efficiency Mono PERCIUM cells, the half-cell configuration of the PV module offers that advantage of higher power output, better temperature coefficients, reduced effects from cell shading, reduced risks of developing hot spots as well as an enhances tolerance for mechanical loads.
- 144 half-cut cell monocrystalline percium solar module.
- Improved lifespan and efficiency with mono percium cells.
- Excellent low-light performance.
- High Output Power
- Low temperature coefficient
- Reduced shading effects
- Improved mechanical load tolerance
- Certified to withstand high wind loads (2400pa) and mechanical loads (5400pa).
- 40mm naturally anodised aluminium frame.
- IP68 rated junction box.
- 1500V Maximum String Voltage.
- 1200mm solar cable and a pair of MC4 connectors.
- IEC 61215, IEC61730 Certified
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- JA Solar 25 Year linear power output guarantee and 12 year structural warranty.
- High Efficiency: up to 20.4% module efficiency.
- Typical Output (Watt): 410+ ~1.5%
- Typical Voltage (Vmp): 41.76V
- Typical Amperage (Imp): 9.82A
Please download the specifications below or contact us for more information.
CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
|Dimensions||210 × 110 × 6 cm|